Chadron’s original Carnegie Library was built in 1913 and renovated in the 1960’s. In the spirit of the Carnegie tradition, for close to 100 years, the library has provided quality services free of charge to the public. In view of the technology changes and the demands that modern life poses on the community and with the goal of continuing to provide those services the Chadron Public Library needs additional space.
After long and careful consideration, and listening to the concerns and desires of the community, Chadron Public Library Board of Trustees has decided to renovate and expand the existing Chadron Public Library.
The Board of Trustees, Library Foundation, Friends of The Library are excited about the project and looking forward to the future.
Any questions or comments can be addressed to:
Board of Trustees
Chadron Public Library
507 Bordeaux St
Chadron, NE 69337