Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
1. The library is completely open to the public,
Monday to Thursday:
9:00 a.m. to 6:45 p.m.
Friday and Saturday:
12:00 Noon to 4:45 p.m.
2. No closing intervals.
3. 10 items that can be checked out at once.
4. Items returned will continue to be checked in
outside of the library, at the kiosk station.
The books’ quarantine is now 3 days.
Items coming out of quarantine will be cleaned before returning to circulation.
5. Patrons are required to place on designated carts all
books and other items they pull out of the collections
for browsing and do not want to check-out.
6. The use of public computers is extended to a
maximum of 90 minutes per person/one session per
The Chadron Public Library computers are now administered through
software. Patrons must enter valid library card barcode or request guest pass at
the desk in order to use them.
Note: replacement of existing library card is $ 5.